Swing Caddie SC200 Portable Launch Monitor
The Voice Caddie SC200 Portable Launch Monitor Features
- 4 available mode settings – Practice Swing, Practice, Target and Approach – help golfers create a focused routine:
Practice Swing Mode : allows you to get your swing speed numbers without hitting a ball
Practice Mode : displays shot distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor. Select your club, set the Swing Caddie behind your ball and the device will automatically capture each shot.
Target Mode : lets you set a target distance to test your consistency. One round in Target Mode is 10 shots. After each swing, the device will display shot distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor and a score out of 10 to show you how close you were to the goal.
Approach Mode : sets random target distances to challenge your accuracy and general feel. The device will display your first random distance and wait for your shot. After each shot, the device will display shot distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor and a score out of 10.
- Portable Launch Monitor that is Loft Angle Selectable.
- Simple one-hand operation with easy to use remote control.
- Features: Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed and Smash Factor.
- Voice Distance Output. Barometric Pressure Calibration.
- Daily & Overall average stats for each club.
- Measuring Range: 30-320 Yds
- Package Content: SC200 Plus, remote control and manual, carrying case and batteries must be purchased separately.